A seamless print conversion solution that fits your unique environment.
Leverage your existing print investments
IPDSXpress™ is a cost-effective, software-only IPDS Printer Server product, which can be installed in a matter of minutes on a Microsoft Windows system. This product can convert Intelligent Printer Data Stream (IPDS) into a format supported by Windows print drivers. It leverages your investment in IBM’s AFP/IPDS application technology by offering a much broader group of printing choices than those provided through hardware solutions such as embedded cards and conversion boxes.
- Converts incoming IPDS spool files into PDF files. The resulting PDF files can be written to a local folder, a network folder, or they can be passed as input to other applications.
- The application interface provides a mechanism for automating workflow processes such as e-mail delivery of the PDF’s or uploading them into a cloud environment.
- Fully supports monochrome, spot color, and full color IPDS input and fully unattended PDF creation.
- Allows for the control of up to 64 printers from a single centralized location.
- Converts incoming IPDS Data into any printer format.
- Allows for Secure Printing, insuring that sensitive documents cannot be intercepted.
- Easily installs in a matter of minutes.
Try IPDSXpress and IPDSServe/PDF for free.
We offer a completely free 30-day trial of IPDSXpress and IPDSServe/PDF so you can see the benefits within your own organization. Download the installer file to get started.
Download the IPDSXpress and IPDSServe/PDF demo
- Download the zip file containing the IPDSXpress and IPDSServe/PDF installation package to begin the installation process.
- Unpack the zip file.
- Click on the installation package IPDSXpress-IPDSServe-G59-20-001.exe.
- After the install process, please contact us at email@example.com so we may issue a free temporary license for you to use our product.
Questions? We’re here to help
- For help with installation, contact us via email or at (949) 488-2222.
- To remove the demo, please go to the Windows Control Panel and select Programs and Features. Select “American Printware Inc. IPDSXpress – IPDSServe” and then select Uninstall.
- View our license agreement here.
- Need more info? Check out our FAQs.