Follow the link to download
Getting Started with IPDSXpress Guide (PDF format)
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have installed IPDSXpress and now it wants me to
login. What is the password?
The default login password for IPDSXpress is "admin".
- I have defined my printer yet it does not appear on
the status page. What is wrong?
You need to place a check-mark in the Activate box
next to the printer definition and save your changes.
- I am receiving data and it is printing but some of the
data is clipping off on the left and right sides. Why
is this happening?
Most network printers do not have the ability to print
all the way to the edge of the paper. To fix this you
need to get into the emulator setup and change the ‘Valid
Printable Area (VPA)’ to FIT. This will tell IPDSXpress
to shrink the size of the page to fit within the printable
area of the printer.
- I am printing barcodes and my scanner does not see them
as valid barcodes or only scans part of the data.
What is the problem?
In the emulator setup for IPDSXpress you need to
increase the output resolution to 600dpi. On some printers,
300dpi is not sufficient to generate properly formatted barcode
for a valid read from the barcode scanner.
- I have installed and configured it successfully. Its receiving data but nothing is printing on my printers?
Check if the Windows Firewall is turned On. If it is then
turn it off and try sending data to IPDSXpress again. Firewall
could be blocking the communication between IPDSXpress and
- How can I buy IPDSXpress?
Once you’ve logged in to IPDSXpress, find the links section and
you will see a link to the Order Form. Just fill it out
and email it to us at email@example.com.